You'll be safe with
Sherman's Warehouse Clearance Center.
Shop Safely in our Store
The safety of you and our staff is our top priority. Here are a few safety measures we’re implementing to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
What we’re doing:
- Practicing social distancing and maintaining a 6 ft. distance.
- Wearing protective face coverings and providing them to customers as needed.
- Providing hand-sanitizing stations at entrances and checkout.
- Extra cleaning and sanitizing throughout the day, focused on high traffic areas and high-use objects.
- Providing one-time use pillow napkins for mattress customers.
What we ask of you:
- Stay home if you’re feeling sick or have a fever. We can still help you over the phone or online.
- Wear a face covering as required in public settings.
- Maintain a safe social distance between yourself and our staff
Stay Safe During Delivery
You have two options for home delivery with Sherman’s:
- Full delivery, set-up, and installation inside your home.
- Contactless, free shipping for all new-in-box items over $250. Free shipping is in-box to your porch or garage. Think of 'UPS-style' delivery.
We are taking extra precautions with both services:
- Screening for illness while scheduling delivery stops. We ask you to reschedule and wait the appropriate time if anyone in your household is suspected of having COVID-19 or has been recently exposed.
- Using a disinfectant spray to implement wipe-down procedures before and after every stop- including your new product, our truck door handles and latches, appliance dollies, and hand tools.
- In-home teams are trained to use hand sanitizer or wear disposable gloves at every stop.
- In-home teams wear protective face-coverings for all in-home services.